Here are 7 bands/groups/artists that everyone should try listening to at least once:
1) The Fratellis - Jam, little indie rock. Shake it.
2) Rodrigo y Gabriela - Where guitar meets perfection meets your wine party.
3) Paolo Nutini - Just listen to this cat, you'll know.
4) Calvin Harris - Best album this year, so far. Born in the eighties.
5) Mika - Mr. Mercury-Scissor sister-hip-trendy-beautifulness.
6) The Soulsavers - Deep, deep tunes.
7) Amy Winehouse - Amy is a dirty Norah Jones.
I have wiped Bob Seger(not really) and Gordon Lightfoot off my iPod and now have a new influence. Throw in the new Bloc Party, every Dean Martin song ever made, Gnarls, Steve Miller and all 7 artists up above and you've got my iPod.
Monday, February 05, 2007
On the coldest night in 3 years in Indy, the Colts decide to win the Super Bowl the night before and parade around town the next day. So before McCormick's I got these.....
My Scarf : $30
My Coat: $100
Camera(Tony Dungy): $600
Tony Dungy having a video of ME taking a picture of him next to the owner holding the Super Bowl XLI trophy!: Priceless!
It's a Colt float. Say that 5 times fast.
Peyton throws out the 'Thumbs Up, Luke! We did it!'