Friday, April 11, 2008

Donate For A Great Cause!!!!!


As fellow Mid-Americans, I am asking for your support in my challenge to be Kansas City's 2008 Woman of the Year. I am honored to have this opportunity and look forward to making Iowa proud! If you are able to support me in this, please know that I am extremely grateful and look forward to the day there will be a cure! Please forward this to fellow Iowans who may be interested in supporting this great cause.

When you donate, you will be helping to fund lifesaving research and provide help and hope to thousands of families. To make an online donation, simply click on the above secure link. You will receive a confirmation by email detailing your donation. I appreciate your support.
Many thanks for your consideration,
Rebecca

No comments: