Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend.

Toronto...Niagara falls...Molson....


Luke. Mike. Tough OR guys.


Excuse me, could you tell me where the men's ro....oh wait, I found it.


And Voila! Poof. There was Luke.


Niagara Falls Guard Dog.


Cops show there support. And they are down.


Dave/Luke Maid of the Mist sweetness. Oh and
Niagara Falls is in the background.


Luke's postcard picture. Maid of the Mist in
the water, sans Bruce Almighty.


Finally, a guy with a bigger head than me.


Osama getting pat down.


Super Nibs=Energy/Hangover Cure.


Evening dialogue:
Mike- "I am going to get drunk tonight."
Luke- "Me too, I'm going to drink more than you."
Mike- "You will not, you'll pass out before I'm done."
Luke- "No way."
Cost: Free

Evening of drinks in Canada: Too much

Photo evidence that you have out drank your friend Mike
and he is indeed passed out: Priceless.

3 comments:

aljiowa said...

Best post ever.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Niagra Falls. Went there in 6th grade it was so awesome. Looks like you are having a blast! :)

Cuidate, nos vemos pronto. Tu mama va a venir todovia?


Ciao

Anonymous said...

DK looks like the Terminator with a blue poncho. He can't wait to go back to Canada to get frisked.

Go White Sox!