Friday, June 30, 2006

Los Hermanos Cubanos II/ Eagles of Death Metal/ Taste of London

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the second taste of my favorite live act, The Cuban Brothers. They performed at the Top Shop in Oxford Circus, free mojitos, free show. I even got to sing All Night Long with them. Best ever.


The best party in town.


Just use your bandmates bum as a drum.

Break Dancers Extrodanaire.




I think I'm born to be in the Cuban Brothers.


Jump around.


Pure craziness. Topshop at its finest.


Always putting on a good show. Cuban Brothers prevail again. If you ever get a chance to go to one of their shows. Do it.

So I got to see the Eagles of Death Metal, bad name, great band. You'll hear them soon enough.
Best mustache on a lead singer of all time.

Crazy times downstairs.


Eagles of Death Metal, view from the special people area.

Ahhh. The Taste of London. A superior dining experience.

A marvelous celebration of 40 of the best restaurants in London, held in Regent's Park. A festival of food, drink, fun, and USA almost beating Italy.


Double fistin', Ben and Eric edge closer to the front of the queue.

Nice hat Ben!, says Engman.

Come and get it.

Don't cry for me Argentina, best champagne in the world. Has nothing to do with Argentina.


Ben finds the Supermarket Sweep bottle and runs.

No comments: