Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beverly Hills....that's where I want to be.

There has been a whirlwind of activity since the wedding. One trip to LA, Paolo Nutini concert, Wheel of Fortune craziness, and another radio contest win. We'll start with LA.
Recently on a trip to Los Angeles while shopping with my lovely wife in Beverly Hills. I happen to run into one of the largest sports figures of all-time. None other than Alex Rodriguez.
A-Rod to all you cool kids. (A-Rod is on the left)

Shopping on Rodeo Drive.

Probably the most amazing museum in America. The Getty Center.

Tram stop at the top of the mountain.


View from the tram.


Entrance to the museum. (Lady stretching her arm.)

Garden.


Patio.


World's largest fly swatter.


View of downtown L.A.

Pier at Hermosa Beach.

Rollin' in our six fo'. And by six fo' I mean bright red Grand Prix.
Finish line for a triathlon. They made them run through sand after swimming, biking, and running.

Surfer dudes.

Open sea.......


Cool mural.

Hermosa Beach.


I couldn't get down to Redondo Beach because parking was next to impossible. I'm sure it is nice.

No comments: